Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Booster Parts Now Fitted

YarisTS_Germany

Here we go ;) I got the new front spoiler and eyelids fitted for now... the rear bumber extension is still waiting to be finished... however, for now, I still have the booster single exhaust on. I'll have to install the second tailpipe before I put on the rear skirt. Without that, it would look a little bit strange ;) So whatcha think?

booster_finish_1.jpg

here a little preview

booster_montage.jpg

yaris_booster04.jpg

(the rear skirt isn't properly fitted on that pic so don't worry ;) )

:thumbsup: i like it alot have looked on the booster site and didnt like the rear bumber but in that colour it looks nice where did you get the window grafics from?

hey! well, the rear bumber isn't painted yet... I'm still working on filling those ugly "holes" around the tailpipes...

booster_spachtel_3.jpg

The window grafics?? Well, the TRD stickers on the rear side windows are from eBay and the big GTN sticker is from my tuner :) (www.gtn.ch) nothing special...

Looks great, very nice! :D They do a single tailpipe version for those that don't want to go for the twin tailpipe option.

Kevin

super cool!

can u just put the rear skirt? or does it come in a complete set?

also, how much? lol

damn.. im buying so many things to fit on my 2005 t sport in july... ive got a big box with all the stuff in.. just waiting for the car.

oh, and.. will putting a twin tailpipe void my warranty?

thnx!

:group-cuddles:

Hi YarisTS_Germany

Love what you have done to the car. Like the rear valance looks the part with twin exhaust :thumbsup: And the front spoiler is cool as well. And the eyelids look good. So whats next ??

jerry!!

looks the bomb my friend, love the car, eyeloads look sweet aswell, making me jellous, i wanna buy more parts for mine, jst being a student theres the issue of lack of money :( one day one day

I've made my mind up! Thats the kit i'm getting!

Already spoke to Envy about it, I'm going to get the skirt add ons aswell.

Is yours lowered at all? cant work out if those rims are 15 or 16's?

I've made my mind up! Thats the kit i'm getting!

Already spoke to Envy about it, I'm going to get the skirt add ons aswell.

Is yours lowered at all? cant work out if those rims are 15 or 16's?

Of course... the chassis is lowered by 45/40mm. Rims are 7x16" :) hope that helps... can't wait to have the rear skirt finished :D

Thanks for those nice compliments anyways :)

oh, almost forgot that -> Here are some pics of a friend's yaris ts from holland. The picture was taken on our nurburgring meeting on april 9th. He's also got that complete booster kit... also with that (in my opinion ugly) "air intake" or what it means to be ;) Anyways... the cars still looks awesome!

4.jpg

5.jpg

And here another set of pictures of another mate's yaris ts.... he's here from germany... car is awesome as well... he got 9x16 rims on the rear axle! :eek: he had to make a lot of modifications to make those wheels fit :)

2.jpg

3.jpg

And here our two babies on the nurburgring meeting :)

Yaris%20TS.jpg

Yaris%20TS-3.jpg

Yaris%20TS-2.jpg

our 2 yaris' on the convoi to nurburgring

01.jpg

And my baby in motion :) overtaking the "spot-car" @ about 210 kp/h (yeah, that's legal over here ;) ) that's why the picture is so blurred...

05.jpg

overview...

32.jpg

very nice mate!

love it, youve really set my eyes on the booster kit now i never thought that back diffuser would look as good!

anyone want a full ASD kit?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links