Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Camry 2004 Pull To Left?

frustratedwoman

Hi everyone and anyone,

I am writing about the Camry 2004. I recently purchased the car in March 2004 and wished I would have checked this website prior.

The car pulls so strongly to the left and the brakes are incredibly spongy.

I have taken the car to Atlantic Toyota numerous times for them to tell me nothing is wrong. I am so upset and disappointed. I spent a lot of money on my first new car and i have spent more time trying to get it to act like a new car.

How can I get Toyota to fix the pull without discounting me. Does anyone know where to get documentation on the pull complaints. I have a feeling I will need to go to court to get some response from Toyota.

Any information would be wonderful and appreciated. I just want a car that operates well. We are so angry and upset with Toyota that we will no longer look at this company.

Take it for a warrant of fitness or equivalent. When they perform the brake test it will surely fail so giving you something to show the dickheads that you are dealing with. It could be something simple like air in the brakelines which any mechanic could bleed in under half an hour for you or improper bedding in of the pads, but as the car was bought in March it will be under warranty so I'd take it back to the dealership. Talk to the dealer principal there if the service dept isn't giving you any attention. I'm not sure about the laws in whatever country you're in but if a product is not fit to perform a task that it could be reasonably expected to do (like driving for example) you can demand you money back here in New Zealand. The service guys are probably plugging in a diagnostic computer to see if any faults are being registered and taking that as good enough. Good luck.

Hello Frustrated,

There is something called the TSB (TECH SERVICE BULLETEN).As of feb. 2004 the dealership finally knows how to fix the pulling problem. Dont let them try and BS you and say there is know pulling prob, or try to give you every excuse not to fix it(LIKE ITS UR IMAGINATION, ITS AN ALIGNMENT PROB OR ITS THE TIRES)

Tell them you want it fixed per the TSB # ST002-04, dated FEB 04, this will fix the problem,,BE STRONG AND TUFF WITH THEM.

GOOD LUCK,

GREG

Frustrated,

Sorry I didnt read everything before I replied, as far as the spongy breaks its just the way there are made. I have an 02 and I have friends with 03 and an 04, and theres are the same way..........SORRY

GREG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links