Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5efe Ecu Diagram

97paseo

it is right behind your centercounsol. rite on side of your gas pedel. you might have to take your radio and that plastic out to take it out, but you can see it if you look on like of your pedel

I wonder why you need that :rolleyes::lol:

I think you know! :D

I found it today, it's behind the glove box from what I can see - zkustoms proberly on the other side for me due to being a right hooker? :unsure:

It says 'engine control' on it anyway... :blink:

Still need a diagram! Andrew? help! :P

lol, I drive on the left side, its prob in a diff place because i got a 93. so r u changing your computer, to wich computer if u r.

Na I'm plugging something in to it, I need to know which wires are what!

the diagram is stickied on this site..i just posted it 2 days ago. everything u need electronically is there. even down to standard maintenance. it has'nt failed me yet.

That would be the post I stickied! I couldn't find it there, just the 5EFHE one... :unsure:

poor Si! getting lost in his own 'seo!!! :lol: I'll check around my usual sites today and see what I can do.

poor Si! getting lost in his own 'seo!!! :lol: I'll check around my usual sites today and see what I can do.

:P ta :thumbsup:

no no no...that manual i posted is only for the 1994 paseo engine 5efe. not the 5efhe. it should be able to help you.

Ok had a look on that manual but it says 5EFHE...

This could be a complete nightmare! Anyone know if Toyota use the same colours for everything on their ECU's? :wacko:

i know that the harness plug arrangement is different. i think the pin arrangement on the ecu is almost the same. if your worried i know "alldata" had a 95+ DIS tercel diagram on their site as an example 7 months back. or you could juist pay 25$ for a 1 year membership and get anything you need for your car from their website.

heres the link

http://www.alldatadiy.com/

Do you still need the info.? My Paseo manuals arrived today...

I need to know what colour my Rev wire is on the ECU, sorted the rest. :thumbsup:

I'll check in the morning. I left the manuals at work.

Right:

On a 1995 US Paseo, on the back of the instrument panel there are two edge connectors. The rev counter is driven by pin 12 on the edge connector behind the rev counter. No colour code given.

I have ECU diagrams which I'll scan. Its too difficult to explain in words without making it seem too complicated.

Si - if you could send me your email address I'll scan the data in and email it through.

Andrew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links