Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would Have Gone To Bolney....

SexyCrayola

I would have gone to Bolney/Brighton, was all set to go, arranged times, places etc.... and Steve (b/f had a week at work)decided didnt want to go (and only told me night before), mum decided it was a bad idea to travel that far in one day and arrrrgh Ellie (daughter) was then convinced (by my parents)that she didnt want to go either.

Am REALLY annoyed about it. Should have told all to go stuff and headed down.

Out of all that knew/thought I was going (and had my mobile number), only Japkits admin missed me grrrrr

Was a lucky thing I didnt go because my back went so driving would have been horriffic as it turned out.

Whoever put into into some peoples heads that anything over 150 miles is too far lol - wanna kill'em - 200miles isnt a big deal, bolney was only a bit further! and could have stayed at mates in Maidenhead if it was too much!

I should just tell all blackmaillers and those snubbing what I want to do to shut up next time and just go for it.... would have been bit of a lonely journey tho

Just a little rant - ignore it lol

hehe, its not THAT far when u think about it. but then again car enthusiats don't really think the same as us...

i know my dad doesnt...

he always goes on a bout meets and whats the point of standing around in a car park lettin a bunch of strangers have a poke at ur motor, and usually in the freezing cold!

My mum on the otherhand thinks its all like in TF&TF. with sweet girls in skimpy clothes, loud music and neons all over the place.

Just ignore em :thumbsup:

-Z

they just couldnt see past the fact of 9hour round trip - boring lot

and the fact of losing my passenger that decided staying in front of telly all day was a better idea... smoothing over by going exhaust shopping too (which aint that bad) still.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

road trips r always awsome with a car full of peeps, unless they're a boring bunch!

it's the only thing i miss since gettin my '2, can only have one other person in there w. ya :(

-Z

I wont say you missed a good meet then... lol

I'll just post the pictures up soon instead!...

Also.. i drove down from Bradford.. but then i did that on Thursday night and did not get back till yesterday afternoon...

fizz its just an excuse for u to drive the tubby on mways isnt it ;)

i hope you havent gone over the speed limit at all, that would be BAD... lol

-Z

fizz its just an excuse for u to drive the tubby on mways isnt it ;)

i hope you havent gone over the speed limit at all, that would be BAD... lol

-Z

I aint a nutter... and respect other road users... :yes:

Was that a diplomatic answer?./... :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links