Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Questions About Import Toyota's

knowlson

Ok can you get an estate verison of the Altezza??? I have seen one picture of it this and it looks funky

image-gita_r2_c2.gif

Also does anyone know if you can get hold of the Caldina Gt4 from any import dealers has anyone seen one in the uk??

trdcaldina.jpg

Fensport have a Caldina Gt4 and i'd have thought any importer's would be able to get one for you and looking at the bit of the bonnet showing on the top pic it look's like a caldina gt4 estate from that angle.

Bugger not sure what happend to that top picture looks like its only got a bit of it :lol: The model is Altezza Gita well thats what I have seen on a couple of sites Just wanted to know if it came with the same engine as the Altezza probably worth me going over to Loc and seeing what they say thinking about it :wacko::wacko:

Bit of a better picture of the altezza

gita-top.jpg

I have ask a couple of importers so get me a price on a Caldina Gt4 just wondering if anyone had see one over here :thumbsup: Ill check the fensport site about there car I thought that was a runx they turned to a 3sgte

It looked from the top pic the middle of the bonnet was shaping up for the caldina gt4 bonnet scoop, doh :wacko:

Fensport have the runx with the 3s and the caldina gt4 which arrived over the winter.

Fensport Caldina Gt4

calginast246.jpg

and the caldina gt4 which arrived over the winter.

:angry::angry:

Bugger I wanted to get one in the Uk first :lol::lol:

Ill give them a call and see where they got it from and maybe go see it as I like it loads and wanted to use one as my next project car :D :D

Piccie works now, they can't spell caldina :lol:

We have a member on here who runs the Caldina club, J-J i think is his username.

***EDIT-Username is cal his names JJ but i haven't seen him about for a bit***

Edited by sorted avensis

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links