Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need More Than 300 Bhp On My Gt4

superhardware

Hello, I am new registered user :)

I live in Gerogia and GT4 here is rare thing, Here everyone has Lancer evo and Impreza STI :)

So when I ask on Georgian forum, that I need more that 300 BHP on stock internal, they said that it is impossible...

So please advice what I need to do, what is firs steps of GT4 engine tuning, is it possible to have more than 300 HP on stock internal??

Sorry for my english :)

Hi dude! Im sure that with a few changes you can put it into the 300BHP. you can start putting some PSI to the turbo. plus a 3'' exhaust it'll help a lot!... its not a hard goal for a GT4 :)

Hi dude! Im sure that with a few changes you can put it into the 300BHP. you can start putting some PSI to the turbo. plus a 3'' exhaust it'll help a lot!... its not a hard goal for a GT4 :)

Yes, I think that you are right, it is not hard goal, but we have allready changed downpipe + aem piggyback with some settings.. boost on 1.1 bar, but still slower that stock toyota MR turbo :)

Ou ic! But only down pipe? You should change all the pipe to 3'' I'm sure it'll help. Plus, maybe with the piggy back you're running too much rich. I saw that Air to Water Intercooler are better than air to air. But maybe it's too small and it's not enough for 1.1 bar. Are you looked for turbo leaks?

all pipes are changed to 3", and it has stock water to air intercooler... as I know that intercooler is enough for 500BHP :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links