Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Exhaust

matt_hillyard

Hi everyone,

i just thought id post this as it made me laugh and cry at the same time.

Driving my seo last weekend the exhaust started sounding very raspy and a lot deeper. I stopped to check it and the exhaust had cracked and fallen off just behind the backbox!!!! Anyone had this happen before?

I needed my car to get me to reading the next so i got my mate (whos a mechanic) to weld it together in the hope that it would hold. believe it or not it did!

I phoned an official toyota dealer on the monday and they wanted £160 for a backbox, clamp and gasket!!!!!

So me being me decided that for an extra £20 i could get a nice powerflow one.So ive got her booked in for a new backbox. will post pics when its done!

Heres a pic of the exhaust after its been welded up!

post-47-1083409748.jpg

Sounds like a good idea, maybe you could get some hotshot headers, testpipe, and replace the whole exhaust while you are at it...

I'm getting the pacesetter headers, then to swap for a 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust

to be honest not really sure why it happened! The only thing that i could put it down to was that over the cars life so far its had a lot of winter use as, the previous owner (my dad) used it to get to the station to get him ot work so i think that it was just one of those things!

I will hopefully get a full system but when i can afford it!

I will post pics of the new powerflow backbox when it gets done this thurs!!!

Cant wait!!! :thumbsup:

I'm getting the pacesetter headers, then to swap for a 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust

This summer im getting the pacesetter header and the Brullen Cat-Back Exhaust.

This summer im getting the pacesetter header and the Brullen Cat-Back Exhaust.

don't get pacesetter headers, they have been known do reduce horsepower. I myself have not witnessed this, but I've talked to people.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links