Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris - How To Adjust Display Brightness With Light Off?

smittydj

Hi, i'm having trouble remembering how to adjust the brightness of the instrument display on my 1.6 Auris TR 07 plate.

It was fine up until a few days ago but my wife took it out with the kids the other day and now it is bright with the lights on, but when the lights are turned off it is very dim. I cant for the life of me remember how to change it so that it is bright at all times. It is driving me crazy as i know it can be done but i cant find how in the manual.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

i found it, it is controlled by the right hand button that changes between trip meters - crazy moment over.

With the headlights on, press and hold the button below the speedometer to adjust the brightness. Display should show up to five bars or a block of dashes. Five bars is the brightest. Dashes are the dimmest

• Like 1

Thanks for your help - i was having one of those moments - must be getting old!!!!

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links