Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dive-Bombing Seagulls Stop Petrified Postmen Delivering Letters

Raistlin

ay_113317449.jpg?w=650&h=481&crop=1#038;

Petrified postmen are refusing to deliver letters to a seaside cul-de-sac after coming under attack from aggressive dive-bombing seagulls.

Postal workers dropping off mail at the street in Perranporth, Cornwall, have been targeted by the swooping birds pecking at their heads.

Royal Mail has declared the street off-limits after a postwoman was injured by a seagull as she attempted to deliver mail to residents in Liskey Hill Crescent.

The birds are apparently angered by the postal workers’ brightly-coloured uniforms and have also launched aerial onslaughts on children and dog walkers to protect their nests.

Elderly resident Jackie Bray, who has lived on the crescent for 35 years, said the lack of service was unacceptable.

‘I’m waiting for a hip operation and now I have to go to the post office every day to collect my mail,’ explained the 67-year-old.

‘It’s a service that we pay for, a service we are not getting. We have to put up with the seagulls so why can’t they? They should man up, buy a hard helmet and deal with it.’

‘They should man up, buy a hard helmet and deal with it.’

Local man Bali Hi was heard to say Local Postman "Raistlin" had never had a "hard helmet" and at his age, it was unlikely anyway................:naughty:

#justsaying

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links