Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Caped Crusader Parallel Parking Man ‘Helps’ Women To Park

Raistlin

ay_113595433.jpg?w=650&h=414&crop=1#038;

Damsels rescued from distress by Superman usually seem happy enough to put the struggle for equality on hold when the Man Of Steel swoops in.

Sure, it’s a tad presumptuous of him to assume they want to be swept out of danger by a chap who treats their personal space with the same respect he gives to arch-enemy Lex Luthor.

But after all, they are about to be mugged… and he’s so handsome in that suit, with his big bulging muscles.

Women who find themselves being saved by Parallel Parking Man, on the other hand, might feel more reluctant to relinquish their feminist principles. The not-so-super hero is a scruffy-looking bloke wearing swimming goggles, a flying helmet and underpants over his trousers. And instead of battling the bad guys, he just wants to help them park their car.

A hit internet video of the towel-caped crusader shows him leaping over a gate and taking the wheel from a woman before steering it snugly up against the kerb in Whitstable, Kent.

He then tells her he is also available for hill starts and three point turns. ‘I was a 14-year-old car thief and I went off the rails,’ revealed the mystery man, who in time-honoured fashion is keeping his true identity a secret.

‘I went to borstal for a bit and found the error of my ways. When I got out, I decided to park people’s cars instead of steal them.’

He added: ‘If they need help, people just simply need to call my name. I have been blessed with very good hearing.’

That hat somehow suits Bali Hi :D:

And the shawl keeps his bad back warm...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links