Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Meets?

Rookey

Hi all,

Is there anywhere that arranges specific MR2 owners meets around the UK?

Apart from the obvious Bolney + JAE, etc, I don't know of any specific MR2 meetings...

If there aren't any, would anyone be up for creating some as i'm sure a lot of other people like myself would like to get some ideas from other people and just meet up.

Anyone?

Cheers

Dave

There are a few of us in reading that would be up for it I'm sure.. maybe we could arrange something?

There is a Reading meet once a month anyhow .. only a few MR2's go though ..

http://www.mr2dc.com/ do meets too. I think there's a huge one in Lutterworth sometime in August. MR2004 is what it's called. They're trying to break the world record of most MR2's in one place.

http://www.mr2dc.com/ do meets too. I think there's a huge one in Lutterworth sometime in August. MR2004 is what it's called. They're trying to break the world record of most MR2's in one place.

I am not going to miss MR2004 for anything!

But saying that the DC do have a reputation for organising meets that no-one turns up to in an MR2 and they all stand around drinking tee, eating crumpets and talking about tennis :rolleyes::eek:

MR2000 was apparently an awsome sight but sadly were just shy of 2000 MR2's gathered on one site.

I am not going to miss MR2004 for anything!

But saying that the DC do have a reputation for organising meets that no-one turns up to in an MR2 and they all stand around drinking tee, eating crumpets and talking about tennis :rolleyes::eek:

MR2000 was apparently an awsome sight but sadly were just shy of 2000 MR2's gathered on one site.

Hmm.... Im defo goign then.. where exactly is it?... in the Midlands?

Yeah, I kinda got that opinion of them when I saw what events they were organising... trips round castles, kestrel flying days etc etc. But hopefully will be going to MR2004 too. It's at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome :

Help us beat the record of the number of MR2's in a single location - currently stands at 1033! This event is the Club's main focus for 2004 and takes place at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome (J20, M1). There will be lots of activities for Club members to enjoy including a number of driving events, Regalia, food stalls, trader stalls, bring & sell, Auto Jumble and much more! Entrance on the day will be free to members, providing you arrive with your allocated ticket(s) to be sent out with Log Book, otherwise it will be £5 per car (2 people) on the gate. Other MR2 Clubs will be invited at special entry rates. So come along and join us for a fun-packed day with your MR2(s)! Some driving events will be subject to charges, depending on the event. The lottery will be drawn for the new MR2 - so make sure you have your tickets - contact the Club office now! Entry / start / finish times - to be announced - watch this space!

mr2oc.co.uk

system g is right, mr2oc arrange meets for just groups of mr2 owners. they have one every few months in warwick, notts, up north, scotland. just log on and arrange one yourself.

have a look in the events section on the site nav and you'll see plenty of meets that have happened in the last year

MR2004? Wheres that gna be at then? Am in Camberley myself, abt 20 mins away from Reading, when are the Reading meets? I went to one a while back, but wasn't much going on. Did you guys go? There was a plain white Supra there with a Bin-Ladenesk person driving it. It was by the footy stadium I think.

sounds interesting gonna havta hav a look c at these diff meets.

-Z

Cool, well i wana try and sort out a readin meet, i know that there is a red toms kitted mr2 around who i speak to a bit, and one black 16v with a bomex vent on it with 17's, thats about it though.

Anyone know of any decent places to do a small MR2 TOC meet in reading?

Im there, The black one will be(my mate), the red one might be, anyone else??

Dave!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links