Sign in to follow this  
SmithCraig896

How To Upgrade Interior Lights?

Hi, I have decided to upgrade the interior lights on my 03 Avensis D4D. I want to give LED a go. I'm looking for something a little brighter than the existing dull yellow bulbs. Anyone know what type and what sort of bulb and length mm is needed?

If it's a T22 (Mk1) Avensis, the interior bulb is a 269 fitting (30mm festoon). Personally I tried a white LED bulb but didn't like the bright, cold light that it cast over the cabin!

it's a T25 (Mk2) Avensis. Will the interior bulb, a 269 fitting (30mm festoon) fit this model?

it's a T25 (Mk2) Avensis. Will the interior bulb, a 269 fitting (30mm festoon) fit this model?

Rear Number Plate LED's? Will the interior bulb, a 269 fitting (30mm festoon) fit this model? Thank you for all your help!

The number plate bulbs for your model are different to the interior bulb, number 207 5 watt bayonet fitting. Make sure you spend extra with LED bulbs and buy good ones as I've been through a few cheap pairs that fade after a handful of hours' use. It looks like something like this would be suitable:

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/207-5W-led-bulbs/?bulb_search=&end=front