Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Ability To Resist Is A Bargain...

SuperRetard

Hence why I now have strewn across the living room floor:

TTE springs

Koni springs

Koni adjustable dampers (damping only)

HKS springs

HKS dampers (adjustable for spring pre-load only)

Decisions, decisions!

The Koni's adjust for damping and ride lovely, but the HKS look super trick and you can adjust the spring preload (like ride height - but not really, it's a tres complicated subject best left for peeps what know!)... but the HKS have fixed damping rates...

I also think the HKS ones are gonna really 'slam' her too... no bad thing... and they're alledgedly worth $1500 new!

I'll put the HKS stuff on the Yaris this Saturday morning, then try and make a decision over the next week...

Which means if anybody's in the market for some kick-***** suspension, I'll definitely have one complete set for sale, minimal mileage... you get the idea! ;)

Rear Koni's are a pain to adjust. Not bad dampers, but fronts are the only ones that are adjustable in a practical sense. I currently have my Koni Sports set 75% firm front and full firm in the rear.

I have Tein HA coilovers on the way from Japan. Those are nice as they have easy to adjust dampening and are height adjustable as well. Never considered HKS - looking forward to hearing how they work on your car.

Which means if anybody's in the market for some kick-***** suspension, I'll definitely have one complete set for sale, minimal mileage... you get the idea!

hey SuperRetard,

u thinking of sellin then, ive been looking into gettin some, what price u thinking of and how much will it lower the car

Charlie :thumbsup:

yes konis are a git to adjust on the rear, ill have the TEINS one day aswell!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links