Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seo Cold Air Intake

Maximum Paseo

My fresh air intake broke...long story. And i need to get a cold air intake for a 93 Seo.Any websites would be helpful.

Nevermind i bought a Weapon R.

is a weapon R a brand of intakes then?

They're filters/induction kits. I thought you were talking about a Cold Air Feed in this thread?

actually, maximum, their sort of intake is called a "short ram air" intake because although it allows more air into the engine, it doesn't route to a spot where colder air can be found to suppy the engine. thus it's not a real "cold" air intake. and yes, weapon -R makes intakes, I have one, and it's been working nicely.

no worries!

(btw, i didn't mean to "correct" you, just wanted to inform the general forum that CAIs for the Paseo have to be custom made)

no worries!

(btw, i didn't mean to "correct" you, just wanted to inform the general forum that CAIs for the Paseo have to be custom made)

can't you get a CAI from a civic and invert it to the right side of the engine bay?

You can get an intake from a civic and transplant it, but you'd still be getting a short ram air intake, because you have to saw about 5 inches off of the tube, so that the air filter isn't smacking the Battery unless you get the Battery relocation kit. then i suppose you could route the filter to an area of colder available air. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links