Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 2002 Sunroof Does Not Open

arorat

Sunroof on our Rav4 2002 no longer opens by use of buttons, there is a clicking when the buttons are pressed which implies the fuse is okay. Is there a way to manually open the sunroof without taking the roof lining off ?

I tried to look for a solution before posting, sorry if this has been covered before.

Thanks

Sunroof on our Rav4 2002 no longer opens by use of buttons, there is a clicking when the buttons are pressed which implies the fuse is okay. Is there a way to manually open the sunroof without taking the roof lining off ?

I tried to look for a solution before posting, sorry if this has been covered before.

Thanks

Fuse may be ok, but there is bound to be a relay somewhere which controls the motor....? These normally click too, just to let you know they are gubbered. Any chance that it hasn't been opened for so long it has corroded in place, or motor seized for same reason.....?

Thanks for that, i will in fact trace back to the Fuse, and point noted regards the relay.This car belongs to my brother who left it with me to sell, it was used by his workers and i presume in Central Lon the roof wasn't opened when going from job to job, good analysis on roof not being opened btw :)

The local indi said he would not look at sunroofs as i wanted him to look at the drain points as recently the driver footwell flooded :( i will try another garage - anyone reading reccomend any garage in the Surbiton area ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links