Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Mirror

Mike169

Hi all, and yea i realise i might leave myself open to ridicule here, on my Rav 4 on the interior mirror there is an on/off button in the middle, a green light on the left of it and another light that i have never seen alight on the right. In the manual it mentions about it stops the reversing camera coming on but obviously i am taking it all wrong as nothing seemed to happen when i was in reverse and i pushed the centre on/off button, sooooooooo me hearties what's the green light, the button in the middle and the as yet un illuminated light on the right for on the interior mirror, omg am waiting for the jokey answers to appear.

Oh i have spoken to the PM on the tweaking box issue and i know where i'll be heading so to speak, mucho grasis to all for your help and advise.

Mike 169

You must have the iSPY mirror Mike - allows whoever has the receiver to see what you're up to in the car.............

• Like 1

You must have the iSPY mirror Mike - allows whoever has the receiver to see what you're up to in the car.............

In turn 'The Observer' streams the footage to other forum members. Like 'The Stig' his identity is protected. Some say it's..........

On a serious note Mike 169, it's an anti-glare mirror to reduce headlight dazzle from other vehicles, the green light indicating it's switched on.

........and the other control on it is for operating yer gated community gates or garage door, as required by our sedentary cuzzings in That America.

'Light' on RHS may even be the sensor (which detects the headlight glare from vehicles behind and triggers the dimming of the mirror).

Aw - an me jist removed the interior mirror as it weighs more than 50g !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links