Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch And Go Or Tns510 ?

CharlieFarlie

Im looking at two units to replace the knackered B9004 nav/audio in my T180...

There is a TNS 510....

Here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151132519762?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Or a touch and go...

Here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-Touch-go-sat-nav-GT86-Avensis-Auris-rav4-verso-hilux-hybrid-/151132461972?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2330325b94&clk_rvr_id=526218473399&afsrc=1

So opinions please from those that have either of these units ??

Thanks ..

With the T & G you get the TMC traffic info, which can be handy, also it will get you used to it for the SR?

Is there anyone near you where you can play with the T & G? Not sure where you are, but I could meet you somewhere conveniant between us to have a play/try with the T & G?

Can't help on the TNS

Gus

Thanks Gus ! Berkshire is quite a distance mate so I will try the local dealer to see if they have a car fitted with a Touch and go... Been having a look on youtube and the T&G looks very good....

Thanks Gus ! Berkshire is quite a distance mate so I will try the local dealer to see if they have a car fitted with a Touch and go... Been having a look on youtube and the T&G looks very good....

.......and may make yer car a more saleable commodything too, Charlie, having the quicker and especially non DVD based driver....?

• Like 1

.......and may make yer car a more saleable commodything too, Charlie, having the quicker and especially non DVD based driver....?

Are they both non DVD Kev ? Whats the Touch and go like in daily use mate ?

Being a retired person, can't say it is overly used for its main purpose of Sat Nav, Charlie, but although some menu steps are a wee bit convoluticated, works great and gets me there. Unlike my separate Garmin device, it seems to know its left from its right too. Actual screen and graphics good too.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links