Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woman’s Taste For Urine Is Not Wee Problem

Raistlin

http://youtu.be/ITSzE8I30HQ

The next time you’re feeling thirsty why not try a pint of urine? One lady has apparently been enjoying the beverage every day for the past 20 years.

Sylvia Chandler has attributed her slender figure, ‘youthful’ looks and good health to the waste liquid.

The 63-year-old said the reason she hadn’t seen a doctor in more than ten years was because of her unusual habit.

‘Drinking my own urine has kept me healthy and energised. And it helps me stay young – men are often surprised when I tell them my age,’ she told Closer magazine.

‘I have a glass of urine in the morning and another couple during the day. It tastes delicious – it’s a bit like water, but sweeter.

‘I haven’t been to the doctor in a decade. I never get colds and I’ve maintained my size 10 figure.’

As well as consuming urine orally she also uses it to tend to any burns she may suffer, and claimed it has healing qualities.

She also admitted to cleaning her face and hair with it too.

But the Birmingham health store owner did confess she had had to wean herself onto it slowly and at first mixed it with cranberry juice.

• 1 month later...

Doesn't seem to have done her any harm.

I once did it as a kid when we got marooned for a day on Heaton Park boating lake M/c.

Ok but not habit forming.

Doesn't seem to have done her any harm.

I once did it as a kid when we got marooned for a day on Heaton Park boating lake M/c.

Ok but not habit forming.

Too much information there!.......But thanks for your honest admission :)

• 4 weeks later...

I should think even the most fanatical "green addict" would wet themselves trying to beat that for recycling

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links