Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Just Saying Hello

mrmooa

first i would like to say hello to you all, i have done months of research about hybrids including many hours on here.

the wife and i had a test drive of a prius plus and have ordered one as her NHS lease car for delivery next month.

i will read the manual but many on here have said the manual is a little confusing so i hope you wont mind a few question after its delivered really looking forward to it more than any other car we have had,

thanks in advance Chris

Hello Chris - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

hi chris,

welcome to the forum like you I did lot of reading and help from forum members in choosing my first hybrid gen2 prius t spirit lovely car hope you will enjoy yours too

thank you both for the welcome.

i had to do a lot of online research because we were getting the car from a lease company and it was really difficult to get any answers from toyota salesmen.

we had to pretend to be interested in buying new to get the test drive ect.

i took the honest approach at another dealer but as soon as they knew there was no chance of a sale their help soon stopped.

i got really lucky when a prius plus parked right behind me and the proud new owner was more than willing to answer all my questions, it was his enthusiasm about it that made our minds up in the end.

its amazing how ten minutes with an actual owner was better than anything the salesmen could offer, thats why i joined here.

to first get help if needed but also to give help as i become more acquainted with the car.

thats why i joined here.

to first get help if needed but also to give help as i become more antiquated with the car.

Chris - welcome on board to TOC, and indeed I do hope both you and the car become antiquated gracefully together! :flowers:

Don't you just love spell checkers!

thats why i joined here.

to first get help if needed but also to give help as i become more antiquated with the car.

Chris - welcome on board to TOC, and indeed I do hope both you and the car become antiquated gracefully together! :flowers:

Don't you just love spell checkers!

thanks for your welcome, and i have corrected my computers bad spelling.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links