Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Demon Tweeks

DazH

It just goes to show the difference between companies. I ordered some white face gauges from the POTN website a few weeks ago. After waiting three weeks for a supposedly 3-5 day delivery, I emailed them twice with no response, eventually rang them to find out they didn't actually do the gauges in white and did I want black :censor: :angry:

So last night I emailed Demon Tweeks with what I wanted, this morning I had a email from them saying they'd be here tuesday :yes:

I know who I'm gonna use from now on, third time I've used them now and their service is excellent :thumbsup:

Edited by 97paseo

i never had trouble with them either :D they are even good with returns :thumbsup:

Yep I've always had good service - even better when you get Gold discount. ;)

Agreed the guy on the phone wos very helpful and i also got 1st class service! Demon tweeks is the way to go, not 2 bad prices either!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links