Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheeliemania

voyager t180

Just heard on the radio that our overpaid reps in the EU are proposing that as from 2015 all household waste has to separated into bins for--paper,glass,metal,plastic,garden,food,and general waste.

That could mean a total of seven separate wheelie bins.

Im all for recycling,but this must be a step too far?

Just heard on the radio that our overpaid reps in the EU are proposing that as from 2015 all household waste has to separated into bins for--paper,glass,metal,plastic,garden,food,and general waste.

That could mean a total of seven separate wheelie bins.

Im all for recycling,but this must be a step too far?

I agree - I already have 5 wheelie bins but under this proposal I would end up with 8!!

David

I could go into the science of probability, but there is no equivalent of a Kev behind the wheel, but making some assumptions the likelihood of it happening is as close to a certainty as anything ever computed.

Kev = A ss * wheelie bin. :)

Sug (name hidden to protect the slightly innocent)

In order to make the above Rav specific, if I can reverse a Rav into one of three wheelie bins in the street, by what factor does the likelihood increase that I will do it again if we have seven of the Far King things.......?

So it is Rav related ish then.

They just wont let it lie Kev ;~)

I have 4 bins atm ..any more and I'll have to sell the wifes Rav to make room.

..........and a green tub for bottles and a blue bag for paper. In a bit we'll have to bury our own waste in the garden.

What's a wheelie bin? We still put our rubbish in things called "bags" then leave them out front of house once a week. It's a fairly complex system but seems work.

Dave

What's a wheelie bin? We still put our rubbish in things called "bags" then leave them out front of house once a week. It's a fairly complex system but seems work.

Dave

To be fair, if you look on it from the other side, lifting up thousands of potentially heavy bin bags every week from the ground to around shoulder height is not good for long-term health, so while they are ugly old things, they do make sense over the old fashioned bins/bags.

Can go too far though..... One week, our bin was rejected as it was deemed overfilled as lid was about 3cm from the closed position (and any rubbish bags on floor are left)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links