Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lighting Questions

4runnerowner

Hi, anybody out there have experiences with piaa bulbs? I want to outfit my 4runner with a real hid conversion kit but dont quite have the money for it as of now so I'm planing to go the cheap route and get some piaa's. I'm trying to decide between the platinum superwhites, the xtreme whites, the super plasma or something better that I'm overlooking. I want the brightest and whitest bulb possible with the most hint of either purple or blue color without being totally blue or purple. So if anybody can help any input is appreciated. thanks

I've got PIAA Super White HID bulbs in my car and they're excellent, 55w giving an output of equivalent to 85w. Definitely recommended. There's no colour tint to them and the light is super white like daylight. B)

Quick Question then...

Do they run hotter than standard bulbs, or require glass lenses....

Just wondering as the standard bulbs in the 2 are not that great and I'd like to improve the lighting if at all possible....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links