Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unlucky!

iceCynos

Hi Everyone, havent been on here for a while now.

i went out last week to local shops and when i got back to my Cynos some A***H*** :censor: smacked into the back of my car!!! and didnt even leave any details. i've spoken to the insurers and they will be pickin up the car up on monday to asses the damage. im well guted as i washed and waxed the car the day before and i was hoping to post some pics on the site the day it happened (and to show you guys my nice 5" jap style exhaust).

God.....not another one. Everyone on these forums seems to be having their cars hit lately. :ffs:

What can I say except rotten luck matey.

Was there much damage?

Rich

Yeah there is a quite a bit damage, the rear light is broken and pushed in the bumper is scratched and pushed in, the boot lid won't close properly.

Bad luck mate.You have my sympathies as I got smashed in the back by a motorbike last September. Him: "I was only doin' 30" (yeah, right!). Caused a lot of damage including a new offside rear quarter panel.

The similarity to your prang? I'd just had the car professionally washed, waxed and valetted!

Hope you get it sorted out under the insurance soon.

On the same day i washed and waxed my car, i happened to get stuck in mud, and my friends were pushing on my spoiler and it broke off, which cost $417 to get repaired.Weird huh..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links