Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Knew This Would Happen

dave.m

Been watching eBay for months looking for genuine MrT roof bars. Gave up yesterday and ordered a set from Kingo,

and what happens ? Just like I knew it would, a new pair appear on eBay today and sold in 2 hours for £85 (some lucky

git on here ? )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Genuine-Toyota-RAV4-Roof-Side-Rails-63401-42050-C0/171178830864?_trksid=p5197.m2280&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D312%26meid%3D2863892767075381346%26pid%3D100068%26prg%3D1171%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1&_trksid=e100084.m1843

Yes but remember if you'd been bidding the other guy might have been prepared to outbid you so you wouldn't necessarily have got them any cheaper than Kingo's .

Ah but you can bathe in the warm glow of knowing that you have contributed to the Kingo Christmas Pile of Pies fund. How good is that?

Tee hee

Mike D

Been watching ebay for months looking for genuine MrT roof bars. Gave up yesterday and ordered a set from Kingo,

and what happens ? Just like I knew it would, a new pair appear on ebay today and sold in 2 hours for £85 (some lucky

git on here ? )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Genuine-Toyota-RAV4-Roof-Side-Rails-63401-42050-C0/171178830864?_trksid=p5197.m2280&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D312%26meid%3D2863892767075381346%26pid%3D100068%26prg%3D1171%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1&_trksid=e100084.m1843

Yes but remember if you'd been bidding the other guy might have been prepared to outbid you so you wouldn't necessarily have got them any cheaper than Kingo's .
Ah but you can bathe in the warm glow of knowing that you have contributed to the Kingo Christmas Pile of Pies fund. How good is that?

Tee hee

Mike

It was a buy it now price.

Pies? Oh no, cocktails in the Canaries in the very near future ( LOL )

Why.......is he going on holiday with his budgies.....? detailing section.......here ah come.......

Why.......is he going on holiday with his budgies.....? Detailing section.......here ah come.......

Wrong colours Kev, don't tell me you have forgotten your birds as that is a sign of getting old

I have but thats due to all the trees

• Like 1

Why.......is he going on holiday with his budgies.....? Detailing section.......here ah come.......

Kingo on his jollies in his budgie smugglers springs to mind……….think i will give supper a miss tonight……..too much detail(ing) BK

• Like 1

Kingo on his jollies in his budgie smugglers springs to mind……….think i will give supper a miss tonight……..too much detail(ing) BK

Didn't know Kingo was an Aussie.......?

• Like 1

Dave - it was Kingo who bought them on eBay so he could sell them onto you to finance his extravagances.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links