Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Previa Rear Window Wash

freddunn

I have a 1995 Previa UK spec. The rear window wash doesn't work any more. (No water appears when I try to activate it)

From what I can make out is that the water is supplied from the engine compartment. I have just filled it up to approx 3/4

Also the front nozzle adjustment is fiddly, any handy hints on this.

Thanks

Fred

• 3 weeks later...

if the previa has had previous owners they might have done something to it but if they havent tighten up the nosile

The hose for rear wash jet runs inside the car ( If you have no rear bottle ) & can get trapped or kinked with use. Favourite are to check is where hose runs from roof to tailgate. Hose usually kinks in this area due to opening of tailgate.

If all looks OK, the only way to detect fault is to check pipe ( start at front ) for fluid at points along it's run & find the area where there is no fluid visible. Usually find the problem is not far from where there is no fluid present.

I usually use a sewing needle to adjust my jet direction.

;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links