Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2007 Auris Cabin Heater Controls

indira foster

hi i have a 2007 auris the heating control just spins and wont change the temperature only blows cold air ?

i have spoken to my local garage about this they quoted me £1500 to fix this problem ???

Presumably yours has manual air conditioning. Maybe just a fault with either the knob or the back of the control panel. If like this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/08-TOYOTA-AURIS-HEATER-A-C-CLIMATE-CONTROL-UNIT-PANEL-/270771915422) I would explore whether anything behind the control panel has broken

Some more detail on what Auris you have wouldn't go amiss (diesel/petrol, trim level).

hello frostyballs , it is a petrol s model manual ac manual gear change it seems to me as if a cable has broken garage say this is is a fault on this model ? but i cant find anyone with the same problem ? and the cost of the repair £1500 is a bit crazy .

yes it looks just like the one on eBay

Not come across any previous topics on the forum which would identify this as being a common fault. The description of the fault would suggest to me that something at the back of the knob or panel has broken or become detached, and the temperature isn't being adjusted.

i am in belgium working now wife tells me of this problem so i will have a look when i am home 20th dec many thanks for your help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links