Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport Wheels On Aygo ?

Filby83

Well they both share the same stud pattern of 4 x 100mm so that's a good start. Not sure on the offset or the wheel centre bore size.

Cool, as long as there the same stud pattern im confident they will fit :) cant imagine the bore size being bigger Cheers :)

They will fit but there is a caveat - PaulT bought some for his TSS Aygo but the problem is the Aygo uses conical bolts while the Yaris uses flat-face nuts, so you need a shim or adaptor to fit them.

(Worked out for me tho', bought them off him for my own Yaris :D)

If the bolts are the same length and pitch you could just use Yaris wheels nut then ? given the yaris nuts are flat face to fit the wheels ?

I have a Aygo so I know they have wheel bolts. The Yaris I'm guessing has wheel nuts and Toyota use a flat washer attached to the nut, but the Aygo are tapered seat bolts, you best do a bit more homework on nut/bolts before spending out on wheels :(

Yeah, to clarify, the Aygo uses four conical BOLTS to hold the wheels; The Yaris uses 4 flat-faced NUTS - You can't interchange them :(

This is what your Aygo uses to hold the wheels on: http://www.unklian.co.uk/doc/aygowheel/aygwh8.jpg

This is what my Yaris uses to hold the wheels on: http://contentinfo.autozone.com/znetcs/product-info/en/US/drm/611-214.1/image/3/

You can use the Aygo BOLTs to hold the wheels in, but you need some sort of shim/adaptor to make the conical parts flat against the wheels or they won't hold them in properly (Or crack the alloy! :eek:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links