Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So So Gutted!

mad_for_celicas

Hi there Fozzy, just been looking at the pics of your Celica. Very nice!!

I went to see the silver auto 140 yesterday. I liked it, but it had no alloys, no rear spoiler and i wasn't too sure about the auto box. Although it was plenty powerful enough.

I've decided that i'm going to wait and get a 190 manual. A really good friend of mine has a mate who works at a Toyota garage in Cardiff, so he's going to get him to look our for one for me :thumbsup: :P :D :thumbsup:

I've kind of got my heart set on a black one...

So watch this space!!

Thanks

I will keep my eye out for one for you around 10k yeah?

trouble is you dont see many 190's about :( but im sure one will turn up.

Tell me about it! There's none in the Autotrader this week!! Well, only 2 imports. There's a few 140s though.

I'm willing to spend up to 12k. But i'm going to be quite fussy. I now know exactly what i want... I'll just have to wait til the right one comes along.

I won't know what to do with myself when i finally get one! SOOO excited! I even dream about Celicas at night! Think i might need therapy.

:D Hey Fozzy!

That sexy black Celica from Essex is hopefully gonna be in Bristol this weekend if it doesn't reach the reserve on eBay, so i'm gonna go see!!! :hokus-pokus:

:P :P :P

Go for the 190 it is great my m8 has one and when your in the lift zone the noise is great

Later

saw this one in the ad-trader trouble is its burnley sounds cheap though.

Cars For Sale

FOR SALE

TOYOTA Celica 1.8 VVTi 190bhp, 2001, 51 reg. 8000 miles, from new, pearl white, new shape, sports interior, AC, 6 speed, one owner, passenger airbags, rear spoiler, as new condition,. £10,500. ono. - (atc-20-129743) Tel: (07092) 706095

Price: £10500.00

Town: Burnley

Postcode: BB12

FOR SALE

TOYOTA CELICA 190 VVTLi, X reg. Metallic Blue, Premium/Dynamic pack, leather, aircon, climate, e/w, e/m, e/s/r, 12 disk CD, remote alarm/immobilizer, alloys, spoilers, UK car, FTSH, excellent condition. £10,295. Tel: (01562) 60778 - (atc-20-151062)

Price: £10295.00

Town: Kidderminster

Postcode: DY11

I'd get a bid in on this beauty if it's within your budget:

If I was after a 190, then currently this is the only one worth having if you wanna be a bit different!

<<<<<<

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=2478997265

This is a rare opportunity to buy a limited edition 2001 Celica Sports M #572 in Mica blue, featured in Japanese Performance #32

Only 1200 of these hand finished track day specials were made at the TRD facility in Japan. In addition this Celica also has the £6K Blitz supercharger kit fitted as well.

The car comes loaded with parts including a TRD suspension kit, TRD 10K RPM dash, TRD body kit, TRD rear strut brace, TRD headlight covers, 17" Boss alloys, colour coded interior, climate control, ABS, twin air bags, retractable mirrors and a Clifford Concept 300 alarm/immobiliser. The front suspension is derived from the Celica SS-2 "Super Strut Package" which changes the front cambers as you corner significantly improving front end grip. The transmission comprises a light flywheel, TRD clutch, Helical LSD and 6 speed gearbox.

The Blitz supercharger kit features aluminium induction pipes, custom inlet manifold, Blitz intercooler, roots supercharger, Blitz reprogrammed ECU (£700 option), Blitz cone air filter, Blitz exhaust manifold, Blitz SS exhaust system and enlarged oil sump.

Additions added by myself include a Whiteline front strut brace, Whiteline rear anti-roll bar and the Whiteline rear roll centre kit. The car weighs just over 1100Kgs and has been dynoed at 228 BHP and 165 lbs ft of torque.

Remember this a Sports M plus the Blitz supercharger kit and a couple of months of fine tuning on top. Milieage is 38K miles.

>>>>>>

Yeah, i've seen that one on there - no bids though! Its a right bad-***** mother :cacker:

Been talking to a salesman at a Toyota dealer today who has warned me off the 190 - says that they don't hold their value as well as the 140s. (Surely that's nonsense, but wouldn't he know best???) And the fact that they have no traction control with all that power is a problem. In all the reviews i've read, i've never heard any mention of this before.... :blink:

I think people are trying to put me off just cos I'm a girl! :( I can handle the Nissan 350z no probs so surely a 190 Celica will be a piece of p*ss!

Maybe i should get myself a 1L Fiat Siecento and be done with it! Grrrrr

Hmmm... its all doing my head in now. I just want one! :drool:

Off to Cardiff this weekend to the Toyota garage. I'm going to test drive a 140. Apparently they've got a few there at the mo. If i like and they've got one matching all my criteria I'm going to go for it. Also off to see the Sexy Essex Boy Wonder Dream Machine to see if it really is THE LORD... it didn't reach the reserve on eBay so i'm still in with a chance.

Then i can stop :drool: and start :lol::yes: :D :P :thumbsup:

'Bout time too!!!

Load's of 140's in cardiff there is also a toyota dealer in aberdare wilsons, he has them from time to time. :arrgg-matey:

:blink: Aberdare?? Isn't that where they sweep up the eyeballs at closing time... ?! Oh er!

Anyway, i'll let you know how i get on ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links