Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hardwiring In-Car Cctv

lacuna83

Happy new to you all!

I currently own a Roadhawk HD in car CCTV system http://shop.roadhawk.co.uk/roadhawk-hd?filter=14 which is powered from the 12v cigarette lighter.

I have now purchased a hard wiring kit from the manufacturer http://shop.roadhawk.co.uk/roadhawk-dc-1-hard-wiring-kit as I would like to camera to run 24/7 from a permanent power supply as the current installation only works when the ignition in ON.

I want to do this as someone decided to scrape the front bumper quite badly, buggered off and didn't leave a note.

If the camera was running then I could have seen who done it and forwarded it to the police.

My question is to ask where the location of the in-cabin fuse board is located (vehicle details below) so that i can wire into a permanent power supply even when the vehicle is off.

My car is a Toyota Auris Touring Sports, 2013 model, 1.6 Manual Petrol.

Thanks in advance :-)

Not sure exactly on that model, but usually if you remove the drivers side kick panel in the footwell you can access a fuse box in there on most models

Kingo :thumbsup:

Again this may not be of any help.. but my 2007 right hand drive UK auris... fuse board behind glovebox which needs removing to access.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links