Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Find...

Paseo2nr

Some starlet fuel injectors and parts from the Starlet gt which offer a hp gain, but still fit into the 'seo? I've been searching around, and i've really started to get things in order:

Pacesetter Header coming in next week

OBX high flow Cat coming in next week

2.25" Piping to a straight flow muffler coming a week or two after

then to work on the MSD ignition, injectors, OBX fuel pressure regulator, Coilover install with new struts, etc.

Also, what are some opinions on the underdrive pulleys? i've heard mixed reviews, and i do like my bass, but i've heard you lose it! <_<

Lastly, has anyone heard about an ELP Hotbody throttlebody? it's supposed to increase air flow in a similar way swapping the intake did for the airbox. info is much obliged!

thanks m8s

Dev

im hopefully getting my cat-back and header this summer, need to find a job.

the 4efte inj will need more air. and take into the account of the O2 sesnr reading that there is too much fuel and trying to compensate. thereby making the performance aspect of the setup disappear and fuel eceonomy will be ****ty. if youre really set on it. look into every aspect of the engine that can be modded for power. then find out what parts you are going to change and try and plan it out if the changes will play a role on the other parts. the key here is trying to find a balance between all items. the hard part is when you don't have money to cover everything. remmemmber that the 4efte is turboed so the amount of oxygen forced in will be greater than that of your 5efe. so you may want to rethink trying those injectors, unless you can get your hands on a SFMS that will let you decide what the right amount of fuel would be with the 4efte injectors.(in this case the 4efte would be better than the 5efe injectors)

look at it like this:(this is not true, only an example)

4efte injectors:------max threshhold is 10 gallons/hour

5efe injectors:------max threshhold is 7 gallons/hour

So if you had the Standalone fuel management system, the 4efte would be better because of its higher max limit. whereas if you tried to use the 5efe injectors at it max might not be the enough fuel for what you need, so you now must push it past its max to achieve your goal. which is not safe or smart by any means.

Basically what im trying to say is pick an injectors that will serve your purpose, yet you still have the option to take it further if you find out its needed.

wow, thanks! that's a good help, i'll look at my setup and decide about the air flow issue. i think by helping the engine aspire better, more air could be going in and out, but still the forced induction will cram more than a short ram air.

about the other questions though, opinions? you've been helpful thusfar! :thumbsup:

Why Does the Gen1 Paseo have more stock base horsepower than the Gen2 Paseo???Its been bugging me....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links