Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fault Code Readers - Demonstration?

JesusJohnson

Hi,

Five weeks ago engine lights came on, quick look on here and my Egr valve was off and cleaned, back on and all cleared nicely.

Two weeks ago TPMS light came on, quick check and I have a leaking valve, so shoved my spare wheel on whilst I decide what to do as £115 to take a tyre of and replace the valve is not happening.

Now engine lights are back on plus cruise light flashes when I try using it.

Are the lights, tyre and engine all connected, could it be from cleaning the egr or something new?

I have got it booked in at Toyota tomorrow but after a quick Google I am going to try and get a code reader first, anyone recommend one in particular?

I have found one in America that also does the tpms sensors. It's £250 but if I could help people out with there tyre sensors it maybe worthwhile.

Any thoughts?

Jason

Hi,

Five weeks ago engine lights came on, quick look on here and my Egr valve was off and cleaned, back on and all cleared nicely.

Two weeks ago TPMS light came on, quick check and I have a leaking valve, so shoved my spare wheel on whilst I decide what to do as £115 to take a tyre of and replace the valve is not happening.

Now engine lights are back on plus cruise light flashes when I try using it.

Are the lights, tyre and engine all connected, could it be from cleaning the egr or something new?

I have got it booked in at Toyota tomorrow but after a quick Google I am going to try and get a code reader first, anyone recommend one in particular?

I have found one in America that also does the tpms sensors. It's £250 but if I could help people out with there tyre sensors it maybe worthwhile.

Any thoughts?

Jason

No need to pay high prices for these readers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=obd2+scanner&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=32178302169&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11355515893047083313&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=t&ref=pd_sl_7k8li0nqf1_b

hi, i bought a creada v 5 from Amazon about £23.00 and it works fine,it also works on my 2.3 merc compressor.hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links