Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Three White Hatchback Beauties

Wiz201

Just pretend the Ford Ka in the middle is an Aygo :blow:

1979493_10202974194292327_452971803_n_zp

My step brother's brand new Aygo at the back, my step sister's Ka and my Aygo at the front.

A thorn between two roses.

• Like 1

Mine is the White Aygo Ice,in the press today it says White is the colour to go for these days adds 5% to the trade in price when selling so win win.

Mine is the White Aygo Ice,in the press today it says White is the colour to go for these days adds 5% to the trade in price when selling so win win.

White may be the colour to go for today but by the time you trade it in the fashion could well have changed to another colour as the used market will be flooded with white cars and the dealers will not be so keen to offer you the expected 5% :(

• Like 1

I read somewhere that chosing a white car shows you are pure of heart, is that why I like white and own one?

• Like 2

I read somewhere that chosing a white car shows you are pure of heart, is that why I like white and own one?

I'd like to think I'm pure of heart, but the reason I picked a white car is that its more visible.

Hope the Aygo's don't catch rust from it.

LOL! I knew I was going to get some comments about the Ka parked in the middle of them.

The current Ka is more Fiat than Ford - developed for Ford by Fiat in conjunction with the Fiat 500. Fiat platform and mechanicals, and built by Fiat in Poland.

Due to be replaced in Europe in late 2014/2015 by a model developed by Ford Brazil using a modified platform from the last Fiesta.

I'm on my first white car, and like it. More practical than two black cars we've had (a metallic and a pearlescent), which showed every little mark and scratch.

People say to me, why white, it gets dirty very quickly. Err no it doesnt, black is awful, it does show every little mark, dent and scratch, it's also hard to polish without those fine circular scratches appearing.

I'm sorry polish, don't you have a lackey for that...

Well you need to get one. you must have a whole set.

At first glance (and without reading the following comments), I thought the Ford Ka was an Aygo.

Regarding the white colour debate, the article I read mentioned it has a lot to do with the "Apple factor" - insomuch as white is their signature colour, and people like to associate with that.

My last few cars have been white (all with black/dark alloys as a contrast BTW), and have no need to polish after washing, just a wipe over with an Autoglymm artificial leather, and the paintwork looks like new.

Agree that black looks lovely when perfect (after detailing and with no swirls), but it's white for me every time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links