Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Two Quick Questions

ninoson

Hello Everyone

We recently bought a new verso 1.6 manual icon and are finding it a great family car. It's very roomy, comfortable to drive and we have already done several days out in it during which it really demonstrated what a good car it is.

There are two things though that bug my wife and I, and I wonder if anyone can help.

The first is that everytime we want to just stay in the car, after a few minutes the doors automatically lock (which is fine) but then the alarm goes off a few minutes after. It means we have to rush for our keys and unlock the car again. I know that there is a beige button near the driver's interior lights which is supposed to disable the alarm if you leave a dog in the car but it doesn't seem to work properly? Is it faulty? Or are we doing something wrong?

Secondly, the noise of the indicator. Compared to our last car, a Ford Mondeo, the indicator is very quiet and we often find that our indicator has been left running for longer than we intended. I have googled the topic a bit and notice that a lot of other Toyota owners think the indicator is too quiet as well. We are thinking about putting a towbar anyway and apparently you can add a repeater buzzer with adjustable sound level on the indicator circuit. Presumbaly it hooks on to the towbar's electrics. Has any member done this before? And what part do I need? Please send a link if you can.

My thanks in advance. Best wishes

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links