Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Welsh Members Please Read

ae111sr

OI come on welsh boys im begining to think you dont realy have toyotas youve all got saxo vtrs and are afraid of getting found out :eek:

(with max power stickers and stupid exhausts and stuff)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phil3345

• ae111sr

• TheNissanMan

• Gareth B

We already know about you chappers

We have seen you in your vtr "Its propper bo I tell thee" :lol:

Any news on a meet or aren't there enough people interested. I was considering joining the southern meet if there was nothing local. Any idea how long it would take to get to fleet (at 70mph!).

Ooh er - I'd better get something organised then - watch this space

John, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I would obviously much prefer to have a local meet. I suppose suggestions for a venue would be helpful but would need to know where the majority are based.

Any news on a meet or aren't there enough people interested. I was considering joining the southern meet if there was nothing local. Any idea how long it would take to get to fleet (at 70mph!).

avg just under 2 hours, my folks live in winchfield (j5, m3), best time 1hr 20 mins... don't ask it wasn't big and it wasnt clever....

where are all the welsh members from as it would be good to find somewhere central for everyone ?

cardiff here and know some great routes through the brecons and there are some great pubs and good photo points...

Ryan are you talking about the A470 through the Beacons? Could meet opposite Storey Arms and going on down to the Griffen or any of the other pubs in the area. Not all that much to do that way mind, unless you fancy climbing Pen-Y-Fan! :unsure:

Ryan are you talking about the A470 through the Beacons? Could meet opposite Storey Arms and going on down to the Griffen or any of the other pubs in the area. Not all that much to do that way mind, unless you fancy climbing Pen-Y-Fan! :unsure:

was thinking along the lines of meeting up at cardiff gate services, A470 up towards the brecons and then the country route up and over and through, if it's a club day out you dont want to stick on the main roads :)

let me know when and where........and i'll be there. :eek:

how many welsh toc members are there?

kinda counts me out lol, too far south heheh, anyway, in the middle of a move (friday) atm, so will be unpacking and doing diy for the missus for a while

was thinking along the lines of meeting up at cardiff gate services, A470 up towards the brecons and then the country route up and over and through, if it's a club day out you dont want to stick on the main roads :)

Yep, whatever, all sounds good to me. The country route through the Beacons which passes Storey Arms (Pen-Y-Fan) is a continuation of the A470 I believe.

I was assuming we were aiming for the 11th July when everybody else is meeting but looking back through this thread there was no mention of date. If not I am seriously considering joining the southern meet at fleet, just trying to sort out cover in work. I work shifts so would need a bit of notice on a date so that I can arrange cover if needed.

kinda counts me out lol, too far south heheh, anyway, in the middle of a move (friday) atm, so will be unpacking and doing diy for the missus for a while

I know the feeling, I moved just before xmas and still finding boxes unpacked seem to be saying "ah I wondered where that was" a lot. Still if you change your mind I have a comfortable couch you can crash on if you want to stop down this way overnight.

bah, due to it being my 30th on the 10th will be at my folks place that weekend, guess where it is.... 2 mins from the southern mini meet :(

just found this from the last meet i went to around the brecons...

IMG_0327-vi.jpg

ok its the wrong club but an idea of the weather, and maybe february wasnt the best time....

and the mr2 kept up beautifully with the 225t's lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links