Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Mk1 Discounts

DazIQ

Got to say I am a little surprised that there are no big discounts being given on the outgoing model. Best I have seen is a new move with style offered at £9250 which I think is still overpriced considering the new model and rivals are far superior.

Sorry title is wrong I mean discounts on mk1 aygo!

Title edited.

Suppose it depends what stocks Toyota have left of the first generation.

Nationally there are quite a few Aygos in the used car locator which were registered in the last three months with either 5 years, 4 years 11 months, etc warranty remaining. So I presume that rather than sell unregistered ones at a discount, some will be sold effectively as pre-registered.

Thanks for editing. Just looking to return to the fold and either getting another IQ or aygo as I do 80 miles a day at a constant 55 mph. Looking for simple , low cost motoring .

Saw the outgoing Aygo advertised at £2000 off list price and 0% finance by a local dealer

That's not a bad discount :)

As regards the IQ, Toyota announced in March that it was being discontinued for the UK Market - so currently Toyota are just selling the remaining UK stock, rather than accepting new orders. See http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/157399-iq-discontinued/

Not sure what the stock situation is like now, but people are still able to get new ones - see http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/160806-2nd-new-iq/#entry1343892

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links