Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Repair On Small Dent In Door. Advise Needed..

cameron_5

Hello,

Noticed when I got to work this morning a small 2 inch dent on the door. Think someone has opened a door into mine.

The dent is on the left hand side edge, drivers side. you really notice it then the door is closed.

Did some research and there is a lot about fixing dents with a hairdryer and ice.. makes the dent pop out. Not sure if this will work if the dent is pushed in on the edge.

Any tricks of the trade of how to fix it?.

Thanks

Dan

It might be possible to pop out large shallow dents but pushing out small dents isn't easy - the end result is often more noticeable than the original dent! Try a mobile dent remover / paintless repair eg Chipsaway or Dentmaster. Might be difficult to successfully repair at a door edge though. These companies do a lot of work for second hand car dealers removing scratches and dings.

thanks for the reply guys :)

Tried chipsaway and they advised to try dent devils.

On a second glance the dent is very small. Might leave it unless it starts to rust.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links