Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

When Will I See You Again ?

enigma-man

:blink: hi there , well do we ? i own and i am very much an addict to my estima , i simply love to drive this car , my wife, well -she say's i am sad,,,, and may be i am- but after year's of vaxhall's i am free at last to enjoy my driving in comfort and class .......so do we meet and share joy's of tale's and woe's.or is that left to the sporty side of toyota play boy's ? i am an estimamaniac who would love to meet same and tell all ...... wow i am sad .hey summer is upon us and the a/c button will come in very handy now , take care all happy driving

converted one

ian ........... :eek:

We're not all Sports car drivers Ian. :P

Just Toyotas. Modded or Standard. Mint condition or 'well used'. Everyone's welcome at the meets. Don't know how many Estimaniacs are in TOC, but don't feel like you have no-one to get together with.

See you around maybe :thumbsup:

Rich

We're not all Sports car drivers Ian. :P

Just Toyotas. Modded or Standard. Mint condition or 'well used'. Everyone's welcome at the meets. Don't know how many Estimaniacs are in TOC, but don't feel like you have no-one to get together with.

See you around maybe :thumbsup:

Rich

don't forget the previa that came to jae last year and even was kind enough to bring the bbq :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links