Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

corollaGTI Mk5 upgrades

greynight

im in the process of moding a 1987 Mk gti corolla does anyone have any hints as to where i might find body styling kits for it. it seems to be a hard motor to find parts for. any help would be welcome.

Have you tried somewhere like Fensport they tend to specialize in modifing Corolla's

• 6 years later...

Mate, just let me start buy saying I feel your pain.

I've got an 1989 GTI-16, and so far there has been very little for it. As the other guy said, try Fensport as they can fit a new engine with a supercharger which produces 265 BHP!

The problem with Fensport is that they only do performance but no body-kits. I've recently e-mailed a place called Speed Culture who can make one-off body kits but they do cost slightly more that aftermarket kits. Take it from me though, there are NO aftermarket body-kits for our Corollas.

Here's their E-mail address:

sales@speedculture.co.uk

Another thing to remember is that the Toyota MR2 also has a 4A-GE engine, so things like air filters should fit, though exhaust kits won't because the MR2 is Mid-engined. Just thought that might help.

I have also sent off a request for an exhaust system to Greddy because no-one makes them and they have said that they will start developing one. If you want me to get you the info as it comes, just say and I'll tell you whats happening.

Kynan Parris-Jones

try here

they are in south africa but do have a few bits available.

also worth noting that fensport wont fit your parts only supply

As the other guy said, try Fensport as they can fit a new engine with a supercharger which produces 265 BHP!

Sorry but I think you have made a typo.. If I'm right and you are talking about the Toyota 4A-GZE then this engine only makes 165bhp standard. Also have to put you right on something else - Fensport do not fit engines.

As the other guy said, try Fensport as they can fit a new engine with a supercharger which produces 265 BHP!

Man wish that was ture :( :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links