Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forgot How Much I Missed It...

LORD_ED

jus got my door licence thru last week and di a shift as a favour at my local club. i dont know what it is but as soon as you get put on the door you turn in to a bit of a dirty old man. i found myself just asking girls for a kiss and also just getting random girls groping me and then getting paid for it!!! god how i have missed it but it did mean i missed top gear :(

ed

jus got my door licence thru last week and di a shift as a favour at my local club. i dont know what it is but as soon as you get put on the door you turn in to a bit of a dirty old man. i found myself just asking girls for a kiss and also just getting random girls groping me and then getting paid for it!!! god how i have missed it but it did mean i missed top gear :(

ed

you can always record top gear :thumbsup:

Got Top Gear on Video if you wanna pop over mate ..

What was the Club ?

Its been a couple of years since i last seriously worked a door i used to work for a company in birmingham. But lastnight was just helping out a mate of mine he was sown one doorman, the club was just my local one nothing major.

Youve needed a license in the thames valley for bout 4-5 years most of the uk is the same now a lot od pubs are geting closed for the night if they have un-licensed doormen sorry doorpersons on.

Bibbs mate i may jus take u up on that offer

cheers

ed

Well you wanted to pop over for a test drive ..

Always annoys me when lasses blag their way in cos they "sell" themselves, lol.

But gotta say doormen are usually the best of the bunch when it comes to bouncers u can hav a rite laff with them. fellas inside just push u around :ffs: heh

-Z

i regularly get girls snogging each other with tongues all over the place, just for a free bottle of bubbly - which cost about 98 pence!

ah the desperate little minxes :D

i regularly get girls snogging each other with tongues all over the place, just for a free bottle of bubbly - which cost about 98 pence!

ah the desperate little minxes :D

even i dont mind that.

Thing is "them" girls are m8's of mine so they always get free entry + queue jump from the bar, which i manage to blag, well worth it if u ask me, lol.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links