Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Proper Bulbs For Drl

shuggler

Looking to change the bulbs on my Avensis Icon 63 plate, it has the LED strip at the top of the headlight but the DRL/sidelight under this looks yellow, so want to change them to match the LED above, I was told I need 580 bulbs but when I do a search it comes up for Vauxhall astra, any ideas troops.

Beware the led strip might not be led. Before they rebadged the Avensis around 2013 the only model with led was the top spec, although all the facelift ones had the drl's that look like they're led.

From 2012 Facelift onwards all Avensis gained DRL but there are two versions:

Active, Icon & Icon business edition have a twin filament 580 W21/5w Bulb which acts as both DRL (W21) and a sidelight (5w) as well as a purely decorative LED strip which is neither DRL or sidelight

Excel have fully integrated LED DRL & Sidelight along with the same decorative LED strip.

Thanks for the replies and link guys, would it be better to opt for the Error free version, to avoid the fault coming up on the dash? or is it safe to just go for 580 W21/5w bulbs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links