Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Neons

Hou

A friend of mine is selling some optix interior neons and has a big load of them including neon string and dancing neon lights!Any interest?will confirm with him the price unless he is on here first!

Might be interested in some footwell lights and something to highlight amps/subs ..

I'm also after some extrior ones .. but I want to rig them up and have a look first ..

he hasnt any exteriour ones mate but the interior ones he has got are well cheap,they retail in the shops about 20 quid but i think he wants less than half of that!

Very interested then .. let me know when you have the details ..

2x 12" White Neon Tubes

4x 9" White Neon Tubes

1x 9" Purple Neon Tubes

5x 6" Purple Neon Tubes SOLD OUT

4x 3" purple Neon Tubes SOLD OUT

2x 10ft Green Neon String

3x 12" Green Neon Tubes

6x 6" Green Neon Tubes

7x 3" Green Neon Tubes

1x Sound Activated Green Neon Tubes

4x 12" Red Neon Tubes SOLD BOF

2x 6" Red Neon Tubes

3x 3" Red Neon Tubes

allrate ne chance of sum more red ones cumin bak in,lookin for sum nice ones for ma footwels ,and can i av prices and names pls m8

looking for 5 quid for the 12" mate and 4 for the other sizes not anymore coming in this is the lot mate!and what you mean names?they are made by optx by streetglow if this helps the site is OPTX

the six inch would light it up well!will check stock!

ehh..this gone sound weird..but would he ship it to Iceland? and take on paypal?

because i would like to get a green neon string

• 3 weeks later...

OPTX Ebay Sale

48_1.JPG

hiya yeah string is currently for sale on eBay at this time but have over 35 packs of 5ft green neon string here with me as you can see above its very bright indeed

sorry hou hasnt updated this just been busy i guess if u all pm me plz i will see what can be done

• 5 weeks later...

Yo hou, u still got them light stuff for sale man? They green neon string u got there, sure it isn't blue? Wots the company make of them? I got some blue alredy, but it looks the same color as the pic when its on. sort of aqua color init. You got ne more of the stuff? I need MORE. I only got 45'' of it. MOREEEEEEEEEE. Hey Bibbs, you want an under car kit? I got a full blue LED kit here. I got 2 kits REALLY cheap, 1 of which is getting fitted 2mro, so got a kit spare. Am look for 70 squid.

Hey Bibbs, you want an under car kit? I got a full blue LED kit here. I got 2 kits REALLY cheap, 1 of which is getting fitted 2mro, so got a kit spare. Am look for 70 squid.

I'll have a look next time I'm in the area fella ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links