Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car. Park Damage

Macback

Can't believe "every time " I am waiting in Sainsbury Car park the number of people opening their doors with complete disregard to hitting mine and other cars ....SORRY is always on offer but what is up with folk these days!

A basic lack of consideration for others and the property of others. Living in a city I never buy a car which doesn't either have body side mouldings as standard or one which they can't be fitted to.

Well its funny you say that. 2 weeks ago a idiot thought it would be funny to smack open his car door onto our Auris's door while I was sitting down in the passenger door and casually walk off like nothing happen. Fair enough, dented my door, no problem. I just happened to 'accidentally' slam both my front passenger door and rear passenger door onto his car multiple times while getting into and out of my car. I would of loved to see that little Pri*** face then, especially it being a 2010 Mercedes S-Class.

• 4 weeks later...

:lol:

We'll have to stick some of those reactive armour plates on the side so next time someone does it their car gets blown up :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links