Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav - System Not Installed

sildor

hi - i bought my Rav 4 from new but the "sat nav" never worked - when i try it just displays "system not installed".

i fancy having the sat nav function now but the dealer is asking about £250 to sort - is there a cheaper solution?

cheers.

Sounds like your RAV just has Touch installed & not Touch & Go. The Go bit is extra hardware (box, gps antenna etc.) that plugs into the back of the unit & tbh £250 sounds like a good deal (especially if that includes installation) if you want satnav integrated into the Touch screen interface.

Otherwise you can get a pretty decent Garmin/TomTom for ~ £150 incl. "lifetime" updates (the Toyota annual updates are ~£150).

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Mine is the same and Toyota said could be around £900 for it to be added so I’d like to know who quoted you £250?!

22 minutes ago, Louise 1958 said:

Mine is the same and Toyota said could be around £900 for it to be added so I’d like to know who quoted you £250?!

The topic was started back in April 2015, so the price then may well have been correct, and probably won't relate too well to the price almost 7.5 years later .......

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links