Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Paint Code

Christopher G Howard

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the colour code for Deep Aqua Metallic?

Many thanks

Best wishes

Chris

Should have been entered in your Service & Warranty booklet under 'vehicle identification'.

It should be on the manufacturer's plate in the passenger door ingo. It'll be a series of letters and numbers, something like 3QE.

PM me the reg number and I will tell you

Thanks very much for all the tips. I don't actually have the car yet, it's being delivered on Friday. But I noticed a slight ding that might need a bit of touching up before the wife sees it, so I thought I'd be efficient for once and get some touch up paint beforehand. Typically though, I forgot to look on the VIN plate. But it's quoted in the dealer's ad as Deep Aqua, but I can't find it on any of the online lists.

Thanks again all.

The adverts use DVLA data, and they dont use the manufacturers paint codes, if you know the registration number PM me and I will let you know what it is

Thanks very much for all the tips. I don't actually have the car yet, it's being delivered on Friday. But I noticed a slight ding that might need a bit of touching up before the wife sees it.

I'd be inclined to mention the 'small ding' to the dealer, and get them to deal with it professionally at their cost, rather than sort it yourself.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links