Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Exhaust System

sglengineer

hi, my 2006 Rav4 2.2D4D (100kw/136HP) needs a new center silencer. on eBay a 130kw/174HP silencer is £30, the 100kw/136HP is £130? Does anyone know if there is a real difference between the two? the physical size is the same, don't know if the internals are different presumably for the higher gas flow and if so will this be an issue?

Cheers, Sean :blow:

Toyota list the two engines as having different centre pipes too. if they weren't intended to be different then there would only be one choice.

Hi Sean,

I have just changed the centre box on my 2007 T180 and I saw a couple of units on eBay which seemed very cheap. I choose to go with a Motor Factor supplied unit which cost me £161+VAT and is made in the UK. Its a well manufactured and a good solid unit. I don't know about your model but the pipe from the CAT to the centre box had to be bent a little to fit the new piece. Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links