Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ordered Mine This Week !

rickers

:hokus-pokus: placed my order this week with a handy discount to match of about #1000 pound + my powershift grant of #700 pound.

i'm one happy bunny :D :D :D

hope the farmer doesn't see me :ph34r:

delivery will be early september though :angry::crybaby:

hope its worth the wait.

rickers

Well done. :thumbsup: Is it for you or your Dad? Seem to remember you were looking on his behalf.

Which one you go for?

it is for my dad, but it will be registered in my name for the grant, which i have requested and has been granted.

i ordered a silver steel T4, with mats , side and bumper protectors. they quoted me 17.6k for it which is about 1200 quid off list, which i think is quite good.

i heard of stories where in america they go for 2500 dollar above list.

rickers

Wife picked up her new Prius from the dealer yesterday.. June 12th. We had gotten a call from a dealer just 40 miles away that he had one on the boat that was not sold! We jumped in my van and drove out, put a deposit on it and she picked it up yesterday!!!

BLACK<, lovely!! Having the windows tinted now. It get's hot in Texas. Love the car so far. Of course we have not figered out all the computer readout yet, but she did get her radio and climate control set..

Love the car... think we will call it Sparky! :-)

BLACK<, lovely!!

Yep, mine's black. I reckon Black or silver are THE colours to get one in.

I've found the air con pretty good for a medium sized car....and being electric it doesn't seem to kill the fuel consumption.

Enjoy it!

Well, I finally got to drive the Wife's Prius,, which she is calling Ms Pris,, for Ms Prissy! Loved it! Combination of some country roads, and highway and city. Plenty of pickup LOVE the braking.

She started out getting about 42 mpg on her work commute of 45 miles one way, mostly freeway. Now, after a week, she is up to averaging about 50 mpg indicated on the dash. Pretty durn good!

Had to put gas in it finally and it took 11 gallons. I will remind her about the bladder gas tank. The overall average on that tank was I think she said 44.67 MPG. Can sure live with that , her pick up was getting 17 on good day!

Little road noise inside, but expected that. The window tinting helped with the AC, although the fan does blown on high all the time. oh well.

Going out now to work on turning off that darned back up beeper!!! Hate that.

Shoot, I think I want one for myself now. :-)

Enjoy, back out to finish painting the barn !!

Found this site today after placing order for Prius T-Spirit late last week. Initially told delivery 6 months, but on checking seems it may be mid-september.

Currently running a Celica, which is great, but found I need something a bit more practical for carrying passengers etc.

The more I read about the Prius the better it seems to get, looking forward to using this site as well.

hello Weston welcome to the club. Hope you will find it usefull.

I don't run a prius myself, but have ordered one for my dad who at the time of ordering was moving from holland to england. I drive a Mark II though and my wife has a rolla, so all toyota mad? LOL

My dads should arrive early september hopefully, and then we have to find a buyer for his left ahnd drive yaris verso any takers??

I like the tech side of the prius personally

rickers

Weston, get yourself an anorak and join in! :thumbsup:

BTW, saw my second Prius on the M42 today! So now I know that's three of us :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links