Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Pressure Problem.

ziggy15

Yaris tyre pressure warning light comes on first thing in the morning and goes out around 8.45am! Started last Saturday, checked pressures myself and inflated to correct pressure, though they just about were right. Light still didn't go out, so as I had a long journey ahead, took car down to Kwikfit. Kindly stuck it in the air, checked everything for free, but light still wouldn't go out. 10 minutes later it did of its own accord. Doesn't seem to be because they're getting warm, use car for an hours work each morning, and Kwik spin down dual carriageway had no effect on light going out. Light though now doesn't come on when restarting five minutes after getting home. Very strange, can't figure it out at all, but use car for long journeys fortnightly and needs fixing. Going to dealers, RMB tomorrow, but as they never got back to me about the radio's missing stations list, not expecting miracles. Also of course, if things go to form, the light won't be on by the time I get there.

Anyone at all, have any suggestions please, or suffered the same / similar problem. Thanks.

You can reset the default value, by pressing a button. ( sitting somewhere between the steering wheel and pedals - can not remember where ). I had (have) a similar problem. My winter tires do not have a sensor and I will therefore get the warning throughout the winter. The problem is that the car itself can not delete this warning when I mount my summer tires (they got the sensor) :( Toyota can clear the error with their computer, but nothing else can. Does anybody else have this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

For the tyres, reset the tyre pressure monitor using the reset button it is possible the tyre pressures are very close to the lower pressure threshold in the monitor and slight variations in pressure is setting the light.

As for the missing radio station list I assume its the DAB stations are the ones going missing if so ask your dealer to carry out the headunit update listed in Technical service bulletin BE-0044T-0415

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links