Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Toyota

Jigs

Is anyone else having problems signing in to

"My Toyota.co.uk "? I can sign in to My Toyota.eu.com

but not u.k. Can I use the eu. Version to update my maps and software.

Also my screen is now showing "SYSTEM NOT INSTALLED. When I go onto MAPS or NAV despite

4 visits to Toyota garage , who do not seem to have a clue. I am a new Toyota Auris owner. I love the car , but the sat-nav is driving me nuts ! USB is dead. I have got toolbox downloaded bought a USB stick (8gb) but now can't get into system information ?

PLEASE HELP !!!

when Toyota changed the My Toyota system a few months ago they also changed the entry point to via the main Toyota UK site.

Was in my dealer last week & they mentioned that they were having problems with MyToyota but I have just signed in on Toyota.co.uk no problem.

Did you previously have the nav available to you & did the USB work? If so It sounds like either a hardware/connection issue or something has wiped the satnav OS/data.

Thanks for the replies. I am giving the dealer one last try , then going thro' customer services route.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links