Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weekends Project......

SMiFFAD

Ah !Removed!! Cant believe i missed this, really wanted one too :(

Mate could you put me down for any cancellations??

*sniff!*

Its been hours since my last post and Im still gutted :(

Sad that Ive got nothing better to worry about isnt it? LOL

Are you sure you couldnt squeeze one more order? ;)

I'll sell you my slot for a tidy profit :)

LOL Im sure you would mate!

BTW Ive seen this logo somewhere before, where did you get the idea from Smiffad?

The ideas been around for ages, so im not even going to attempt to take the credit for it...

Sadly some of you may have seen the forsale thread on this subject, and im informing you that this will deffinatly no longer be happening in any shape or form, it all went chicken-oriental so im not putting myself through the hasle!!

Sorry to dissapoint.

Right,

I think this is a great idea, anyone could have come up with it, and Smiffad actually made the effort to put something togethor. This isn't something you can just buy on eBay.

I had an order for this and am actually quite gutted, that through the preciousness of some owners for which they feel they can take some credit we now cannot get these badges.

Its an absolute load of crap, and I cannot believe that this is the state of the UK car scene. A huge argument over a 2inch piece of metal - I don't know who you are that caused the fuss, but you should be ASHAMED of yourself.

The ideas been around for ages, so im not even going to attempt to take the credit for it...

Sadly some of you may have seen the forsale thread on this subject, and im informing you that this will deffinatly no longer be happening in any shape or form, it all went chicken-oriental so im not putting myself through the hasle!!

Sorry to dissapoint.

Wow thats some thread!

Cheers anyway mate, Ithought what you were doing was a cracking idea. Good on ya!

Good read though ent it :rolleyes:

It was a good idea, and i think a few other people are now gonna do it just to proove a point, so all should end well!!! :group-cuddles:

dont know if i should bring this up it may open a can of whoopass but there is a lady called kimi who knows a bloke who sells stick on horns for the Badge but there isnt any at the moment :thumbsup:

The Link

Yeah i saw that on friday, good idea :thumbsup:

Was a bit worried i was treading her toes but we were offereng different things so think it was cool B)

Will prob look like this

dr76el.jpg

:lol::thumbsup::lol:

I was quite surprised, this place is usually very civilised :blink:

Well at least it is here in our little 'MR2' part of the forums :thumbsup:

I was quite surprised, this place is usually very civilised  :blink:

We at least it is here in our little 'MR2' part of the forums  :thumbsup:

Sadly it was in immagrant (not in the customs meaning!) from my home club UJC that was uncivil, for which i appologise for. We're not all like that promise!

I'm prob going to get some horns from Kimi now...

Still think it's a real shame there are such childish people out there - but all online car forums are like it unfortunately - always some idiots ruining it for the others.

I'm prob going to get some horns from Kimi now...

Still think it's a real shame there are such childish people out there - but all online car forums are like it unfortunately - always some idiots ruining it for the others.

HA get this, I HAVE been banned, yes me, from UJC :lol:

Ah but werent you stealing copyrights and secret US blueprints etc? ;)

Ah but werent you stealing copyrights and secret US blueprints etc? ;)

lol, possibly but i didnt come on here and abuse everyone :angry: i will not take people from a club i help(ed) run do that and get away with it.

that is out of line!

Considering you wernt the one that stirred up all the trouble!?!

makes you realise how fortunate we are to have the management we do on TOC!

wow, just read the thread in the for sale section... can't believe i'd missed that!

tbph smiffad no point in gettin worked up over it, and as for loft bannin ya... well... i'm sure he was persuaded by the missus, lol

thats just how :censor: is. gotta stick w. ur girl i guess... :unsure:

-Z

Well to bring all this to an end, its all sorted now, i was banned, the masses revolted (which was nice!) i was let back on, bit of a slanging match followed by a personal msn chat with me and the other person, all sorted B)

and before anyone asks no im not making them again.... i subject best forgotten ;)

Phew, means i dont have to take all the uJC stickers off me car, wasnt looking forward to that :blink:

Personally, I don't think you should have backed down.

And I still think you should get them made. If your concience is too heavy, then lets hope someone else can get them made *hint RYAN *hint ;) ;)

I am glad you sorted thing with your mate on UJC :) He needs to loose that psycho !Removed! of a gf tho <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links