Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash Speaker Upgrade Advice

EpsilonLima

Hello all,

As a new owner of a 2006 3dr Aygo (just past my test and bought it off my dad), I'd like to upgrade the sound system. I'm looking at head units and subs, but I need help with the dash Speakers. This model only has the Speakers in the dash just below the windscreen and I'd like some advise on how you change them and what Speakers to go for.

Currently I've found these but am open to suggestions and willing to pay slightly more if needed :P :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079FXJM0?keywords=4%26%2334%3B%20car%20speakers&qid=1449260109&ref_=sr_1_15&sr=8-15

Edit:

I've also found these, but I'm not sure which to go for:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008AGVF6E?keywords=4%20100mm%20car%20speakers&qid=1449259773&ref_=sr_1_24&sr=8-24

Hello Ewan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Thread moved to the Aygo club

Hi and welcome to the site. I am sure both of your 10 cm Speakers are fine. The only problem is the lack of bass. One way to increase that would be to add a new head unit with both front and rear speaker connections and add a pair of 16.25 cm Speakers (more bass) and mount them on the hat shelf (what ever it is called!) at the rear. So new head unit, one pair 10cm speaker on the dash and a pair of 16,25 cm at the back shelf. There are lots of people who have done just that. Try googling and you will find them.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links